We are looking for a team member who is highly passionate about dentistry and customer service.
Our awesome team in Delta, is currently seeking a Registered dental Hygienist. We are a modern, growing, privately owned practice. Our hygienist plays an integral role in the success of our practice in delivering exceptional care to our patients. We value QUALITY, RESPECT, SAFETY AND TEAM.
- Identify and treat periodontal conditions
- Computerized chart entry
- Patient education
- Review recommended treatments presented by the dentist
- Oral cancer screening
- Strong communication skills are required with a proven ability to connect with patients, families and team members
- Uniform Provided and monthly bonuses available if targets are met
- A strong and collaborative team environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of British Columbia
- Experience is not required but a great asset.
- New grads are welcome to apply, training will be provided
- Experience with Tracker is considered a great asset
- Excellent communication skills are required with a proven ability to connect with patients, families and team members
- Candidates will have upbeat personalities, get along well with others, enjoy working in a busy environment
- Possess excellent clinical and communication skills, and show a willingness to learn and improve. They must have an intermediate level of computer skills and be comfortable and proficient with a fully digital office using the various types of technology.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- license in BC as a Registered Dental Hygienist. (required)